(Senior) Software Developer Ruby on Rails (m/f/d)
Germany, Hessen, Frankfurt am MainEngineering
Think Big and be Part of the New Generation of Digital Finance!
portagon provides the infrastructure for digital transactions and creates the ecosystem for the private capital market. Our software solution activates and monetises networks to provide a flexible component for digital financing.
Our team of about 80 employees works every day on turning the portagon vision into reality. We have grown steadily since 2015 and are one of the pioneers in our industry.
Do you want to grow with us and give your career the go? - then we might be a match!
For our team in the heart of Frankfurt we are looking for a (Senior) Software Developer Ruby on Rails (m/f/d).
What's in it for you
- A Workplace with the state-of-the-art technology, MacBooks and equipment to suit your needs - remote or on site at our office.
- An individual education budget, workshops and the Babbel app - so you can achieve your goals even faster, all in your favorite language.
- Head-to-toe care for body and mind with a fully stocked office kitchen, the Nilo Health app and Crossfit with colleagues.
- The ultimate fun factor with games console, pinball, darts & co. Our motivational team organizes regular team events next to an annual team offsite event that let us grow even closer together.
- Various online discounts via our corporate benefits as well as a food bonus of up to EUR 50 per month.
What’s important to us:
- We're committed to evaluating everyone based on their skills, regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability or religion.
- We give tailwind for talents- we offer long-term prospects through a horizontal and vertical career system. Talent conferences are used to identify and promote skilled portagoneers.
- With us, you can make a difference from day one: Using the OKR approach, we define our strategic goals together and find measures to achieve them.
If you're looking for a team you can count on - not just colleagues, but friends, then this is the right place for you. Go together is one of our most important values: team spirit is the key for us to tackle the biggest challenges. We achieve success together and celebrate it together.
What are we looking for?
- We’re not focusing on your educational degree but rather on your skills and the way you work.
- You live by the credo “getting things done” – No job is too big for you, even if it contains topics you’ve never dealt with before.
- You work on new features from concept to deployment.
- You’re a (senior) Ruby on Rails developer with working experience.
- You know about our tech stack: Heroku, PostgreSQL, Redis, Sidekiq, git, AWS.
- You can develop REST APIs.
- You test your code constantly and write clean code.
- You’re interested in the fintech industry and willing to make a difference.
Give your career a Go!
We’re looking forward to your application! Please include your preferred start date and your salary expectations.
Our Recruiter Socheata will give you feedback as soon as possible. We usually get back to you within 48 hours. Should it take a little longer, we ask for your understanding!
Phone: +49 69 2547 413 - 93
Mobile: +49 151 46 150 408
Baseler Str. 10 | 60329 Frankfurt am Main