Senior Account Manager / Account Executive (m/w/d)
RemoteGermany, Hessen, Frankfurt am MainSales
Think Big and be Part of the New Generation of Digital Finance!
portagon provides the infrastructure for digital transactions and creates the ecosystem for the private capital market. Our software solution activates and monetises networks to provide a flexible component for digital financing.
Our team of about 80 employees works every day on turning the portagon vision into reality. We have grown steadily since 2015 and are one of the pioneers in our industry.
Do you want to grow with us and give your career the go? - then we might be a match!
For our team in the heart of Frankfurt we are looking for a Senior Account Manager / Account Executive (m/f/d).
What's in it for you
- A target salary of EUR 150.000 gross per year and a fixed share of EUR 80.000 – this can be exceeded because of our unlimited commission model
- A permanent contract, flexible working hours, up to 100% home office option, 30 days of vacation, Job Ticket for the Rhein-Main area
- An extensive Onboarding program where you will become familiar with the whole company within the first week and take over responsibility within your team by week two
- Due to a clearly defined career path you have the chance to promote within a manageable period of time, be part of the build-up of the Sales team and affect the corporate success directly
- A team on which you can rely on and which is passionate in celebrating their achievements
- State-of-the-art Sales techniques: we acquire our customers with high-quality and client-orientated Sales and use MEDD(P)ICC Framework for Inbound and Outbound leads
- The chance to expand your network within the financial industry, e.g. banks and investment companies
- EUR 3.000 through our internal referral program, JobRad Leasing an subsidy to company pension
- A Workplace with high-end technology, MacBooks and equipment to suit your needs - remote or on site at our office.
- An individual education budget, workshops and the Babbel app - so you can achieve your goals even faster, all in your favorite language.
- Head-to-toe care for body and mind with a fully stocked office kitchen, the Nilo Health app and Crossfit with colleagues.
- The ultimate fun factor with games console, pinball, darts & co. Our motivational team organizes regular team events next to an annual team offsite event that let us grow even closer together.
- Various online discounts via our corporate benefits as well as a food bonus of up to EUR 53,55 per month.
What’s important to us:
- We're committed to evaluating everyone based on their skills, regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability or religion.
- We give tailwind for talents- we offer long-term prospects through a horizontal and vertical career system. Talent conferences are used to identify and promote skilled portagoneers.
- With us, you can make a difference from day one: Using the OKR approach, we define our strategic goals together and find measures to achieve them.
If you're looking for a team you can count on - not just colleagues, but friends, then this is the right place for you. Go together is one of our most important values: team spirit is the key for us to tackle the biggest challenges. We achieve success together and celebrate it together.
What are we looking for?
- You are owner of a very convincing track record and outperform your yearly targets
- You have been successfully active within Enterprise-Sales for several years and have experience with extended Sales cycles (6-12 months) and deal sizes bigger than EUR 50.000
- Ideally you already worked in SaaS-environment and distributed software solutions within financial services
- You have strong financial knowledge and are aware of private capital market characteristics
- You are an experienced MEDD(P)ICC user
- Communication is key – you are convincing through professional expertise and emotions
- You can convey complex solutions to the right contact persons the easy way
- Confident behavior, assertiveness and proactivity are core competencies of yours
- You strive for progress and want to develop yourself as well as related processes
- You have very good German and English language skills
- You possess a very strong network within the financial service area
How we collaborate
- At portagon you can positively affect the company success from day one – supported by OKRs we define our targets and create concrete measures to reach the
- We believe in go.together – one of our five company values. We reach and celebrate our collective success
- We ensure to assess everyone by his skills, regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnic origin, sexuality, disability or religion
Give your career a Go!
We’re looking forward to your application! Please include your preferred start date and your salary expectations.
Our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager Robin will give you feedback as soon as possible. We usually get back to you within 48 hours. Should it take a little longer, we ask for your understanding!
Phone: +49 69 4547 413 0
Mobile: +49 151 72 400 446
Baseler Str. 10 | 60329 Frankfurt am Main